Troubleshoot Error 0xc000000f


Error 0xc000000f

About the Error 0xc000000f

The accompanying data on this mistake has been aggregated by NeoSmart Technologies, in light of the data accumulated and detailed by our worldwide organization of designers, engineers, and professionals or accomplice associations.

Depiction and Symptoms

The Error messages, alarms, alerts, and indications beneath are attached to this blunder.

Manifestation 1: 0xc000000f Error screen on startup

As a piece of the framework startup strategy, the BOOTMGR bootloader first presented in Quite a while Vista and utilized in all later forms of Windows, including Windows 7, Windows 8(.1), and Windows 10, utilizes an information base of sections and setup choices known as the BCD (Boot Configuration Database), which goes about as a worldwide store for all boot-related choices and settings on more current Windows PCs. In any case, assuming the BCD document isn't tracked down, a "0xc000000f" blunder shows up and the boot cycle is ended.

Coming up next is a screen capture of this blunder as it shows up during the Windows Vista and Windows 7 startup:

So I surmise I left my pc on overnight and when I returned home from school I turned my screen and was welcomed by a blunder that said

Related Blog: HP Error 49.4c02

Recovery

Your PC/Device should be fixed

The application or working framework couldn't be stacked on the grounds that a necessary record is missing or contains mistakes.

Document: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Error 0xc000000f

You'll have to utilize recuperation apparatuses. On the off chance that you don't have any establishment media {like a circle or USB gadget), contact your PC overseer or PC\Device Manufacturer.

Press Enter to attempt once more, (Which sits idle)

Press f8 for Startup Settings (Which sits idle)

Do I need to reinstall windows since I don't have a circle since I moved up to windows 10 back in 2014 through the free thingy. I have no clue about what causes this, and my OS, I accept is on my SSD which isnt broken. So if it's not too much trouble, help I need this pc for schoolwork

Source URL: Error 0xc000000f

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Error Code 601

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer Setup All-In-One

How to Fix HP Printer Error E9